Each Monday through Friday from 9-1, Trinity hosts a food pantry. The pantry gives one bag per family every two weeks. Within the bag is a variety of food products to help supplement families’ shelves. We rely on donations from the community to continue to provide this service.
How one can receive the bag is very simple:
- Come once every two weeks.
- Provide a valid ID with an address.
- Your name will be place within our records.
- Pick two items from our extras shelves.
- Have a way to transport the bag, as they can be a bit heavy for some.
Our goal is to help those who need to have food for the family.
We do not carry cash and we do not give gas cards any longer.